Resources

Grow Your Net Worth With These Tools

Compare Investing Strategies.

In writing my books and newsletter, I’ve researched a wide range of investing strategies. This periodically updated report shows how some of them are doing. Free. Read the report

Start Your 3Sig Plan.

The 3% Signal pushed dollar-cost averaging aside as the stock market’s new best practice. After reading the book, use these tools to manage your plan. Includes Mark’s plan from Chapter 7 that you can print on a single page for reference when rereading his story. Some tools are free. Get the tools

Use These Worksheets.

Each of these worksheets from my Neatest Little Guide series fits on a single piece of paper, which you can print. From your financial goals to your personal expenses to promising stocks you want to watch, these hardworkers have you covered. Free. Get the worksheets

Research Online.

This page links to many of the sites referenced in “The Internet” section on pages 197-203 of The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing, 2013 Edition. Free. See the collection

Laugh At The Z-vals.

Double over with delight as you witness professional forecasting’s 50 percent mistake rate in this up-to-date collection of zero-validity predictions. Free. Enter The Z-val Zone

Keep Current.

Most of what I write is evergreen — as true one, five, or ten years later as it was on the day it was published. The world does change, however, and occasional updates are necessary. Those updates, along with a few error fixes, are yours for the taking between printings. Free. Browse the updates

Get The Free Podcast.

To hear from me on your device, copy this feed link and paste it into iTunes or another aggregator:

You can go to the feed by clicking this button: Copy the feed link and paste it into your aggregator

or subscribe in iTunes by clicking this button: Subscribe with iTunes

If all else fails, go to the “File” menu in iTunes, select “Subscribe to Podcast” and paste the feed link URL.

Socks for Japan English  日本語ページ

1. Hummayun Ismail
    Posted January 30, 2012 at 5:37 am | Permalink

Your link of podcast for iTunes subscription has not been working. Any solution or suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

• Posted January 30, 2012 at 2:43 pm | Permalink

Can you provide detail on what’s going wrong? It works on our computers.

2. Hummayun Ismail
    Posted February 9, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Permalink

From iPad it does not work!!

3. Zampano
    Posted February 11, 2012 at 3:07 pm | Permalink

It works great from my typewriter. I love your writing, Jason. I own your Stock Market Investing book and just found your website.

Good stuff.

4. Steve
    Posted March 4, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Permalink

I did not receive the newsletter this morning and cannot login (new password for new month?). Can you please resend?

5. Robert Owens
    Posted March 4, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Permalink

Renewed subscription this morning, need password. Letter has been great teaching method for a novice cowboy investor.

6. Hummayun Ismail
    Posted March 5, 2012 at 3:57 am | Permalink

No letter today?? You alright Jason, is everything ok??

7. Todd L
    Posted March 12, 2012 at 2:04 am | Permalink

I am a new subscriber to the Kelly Letter. I did so through your Amazon link, but I am unable to login in as I don’t know my user ID or password. Please let me know what I’ve missed. Thanks